Friday, September 12, 2008

My son found his Zebra...


Just a quick and fun blog with illustration to proudly 'brag' as a new dad that my now two-and-a-half week old son Tucker already knows how to find his Zebra (note the zebra on the nook, aka pacifier)! The funny thing is, this nook really is his favorite out of an assortment. Just one of the many surprises fatherhood has brought so far; it has all been a LOT of fun. Tucker is changing so quickly right before our eyes already, that I'm already looking forward to sharing conversations about sales around the dinner table just like I used to with my Dad when I was a kid. Who knows, Tucker could just be Selling to Zebras' key to staying in touch with the sales generations of the future. No pressure though... especially given that he was born with hands relative to the size of Brett Favre's and whopping Michael Phelps-like flipper feet. Again though, no pressure (yes, I'm a VERY proud Dad indeed). A more down-to-business blog next time, but this post is the culmination of what my focus has been on for almost three weeks straight.
Life is great!

No comments: